AmigaActive (2044/2143)

From:Rauw van Oorsprong
Date:31 May 2000 at 09:10:29
Subject:serious problem -need answer -thanks Neil, Bart, Simon, Jonathan

Having read all your replies, I think it's best if we'd settle for .wav
files. Later on, we will look into encoding this to streaming mp3 or
realaudio, we have our own domain/webserver so that shouldnt be a problem
:)

So .wav it will be, probably with just the <a href="blah.wav"> tag, if the
other tag's mentioned fail to work.

Since we are only legally allowed to use 15 seconds of audio per wav file,
the filesizes wont be that big.

I did a test with a .wav file and it does indeed work on most Amiga
browsers, aswell as IE at school.

URL will be given when the project is finished, for now thanks to all that
replied, there's too much to reply to, and it would spoil the list a bit.

And perhaps it is just a slight bit off-topic aswell :^)

Thanks!

[RvO^MxM AmigaBVPPC603e175+040 amiga@multiweb.nl ICQ:42148447]
--> The PPC support site: http://www.multiweb.nl/~amiga <----